POINTE COUPEE ELECTRIC
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING MEMEBER PRIVACY FROM POINTE COUPEE ELECTRIC
Having your trust and confidence is important to Pointe Coupee Electric. For this reason, we are careful in the way we handle nonpublic personal information about our members (“Customer Information”). This Privacy Notice describes our policies and practices concerning member information and how they are designed to preserve the trust of our members.
We will only collect and use information for core business purposes:
- Individual privacy is very important, so we will only collect and use information needed to offer and fulfill our core business purposes.
- We will be lawful and fair to the individual whose data we are storing and will retain only what we need to maintain our relationship with them. This means we will not disclose information for an unrelated purpose without the consent of the individual or by authority of law.
- We will strive for data quality: Our ability to successfully implement our business is dependent on maintaining accurate information. We will strive to keep information we hold about customers accurate.
- We will be open about how we use data.
- We do not trade or sell your personal data to third parties.
- For more information about our privacy protection practices, contact: James Jewell